June, July and August 2018
NAMI Releases New Crisis Guidelines
March, April and May 2018
Silver Linings Playbook Movie Night!
May 3rd – 6:45 PM
December, January and February 2018
Christmas Party! Thursday, Dec 7th, 6pm Dinner
Immanuel Lutheran Church
526 East Washington St.
East Peoria, IL
Pork Chop Fest! Detweiller Park: Saturday, Sept 23, 3-7pm
The Tom Beckman Band will entertain!
Mental Health Awareness Week: October 2-7.
Media and Behavioral Health
Concerns about the Health Care Bill
Educational Opportunities with upcoming classes
Dual Diagnosis Article
Unbroken Glass Film!
COGs is Active Again: Page 4
Calendar of Events: Page 7
Personality Disorders: Page 8-11
Mental Health Reform!
Mental Health Workshops
Mental Health Court in Tazewell County
Merry Christmas Everyone!
No Education Meeting This Month
But join us for the Christmas Party!
How Does the Tri-County Area Handle
-The Jason DeShaw Performance
-Serenity in the Storm
-Living with Bipolar Disorder
– Sleep and Mental Health
– Helping During Trauma
– Psychotherapies: Neurotherapy, Brainmapping, and others
– Healthy Family Relationships
– Mental Health Challenges for College Students
– Physical Health and Mental Illness
– Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
– Mental Health for Children and Adolescents
– Mental Health for the Elderly